Friday, April 22, 2011

On-line Email Consulting

On-line Consulting for Wildlife Photography
Learn via Email!

I am developing a new program that involves education through means of online communications.  Simple, but yet very effective.  I can work with you and your specific needs.

* Image Critique
* Technical info
* Camera Set-up
* Lens and Camera Purchasing Help
* Accessory Suggestions
* Wildlife Technique Education
* Locations and Migration Information
* Telephone Calls anywhere in
North America

I can't imagine an easier way to learn.  I found one of the best methods to educate myself was photography forums.   I think that having the opportunity to work with someone to answer more critical questions would be cool.  An easy to understand venue like emails would be a great service to provide the wildlife photographer whom is eager to gain new and interesting skills.

It is as easy as sending me an email!

To open the door to Ray's Email Workshops, just send me an email, and pay a reasonable sum of $200.00 US.  This will provide you with 3 months of unlimited service.   To be honest, I enjoy answering emails, and questions, helping people improve the enjoyment of nature photography is a very rewarding experience.


If you have any questions about the service, please feel
free to ask any time....

ray@raymondbarlow.com

Please note, there are no refunds once you sign up
and the consulting begins.
These shots below are amoung the best images of my life, please let me 
know if you would like to know exactly how I took the shot.!
Just click on the image for a larger view!


 Please click these licks below for 
needed information...

 






ray@raymondbarlow.com 


My cell number - 905 520 8853




...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. email me to get on my workshops email list! ray@raymondbarlow.com